segunda-feira, 18 de abril de 2011

LOVE IS LOVE FOREVER (by Nell)

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_OfEyqqe-gzk/Sy5GuN4TFDI/AAAAAAAACis/UsDJeK8o4dg/loveisloveforever.jpg

01. Endless Love - Diana Ross (Versão sem Lionel Richie)
02. It's a Heartache - Bonnie Tyler (Wings Version)
03. I Got The Feelin' (It's Over) - Gregory Abbott (Clip Version)
04. I'm No Rebel - View From The Hill
05. No One Is To Blame - Howard Jones
06. Lover Why - Century (Exclusive Version by Nell) 4'33
07. My Girl - Lillo Thomas
08. Open Arms - Journey
09. Angel On My Shoulder - Natalie Cole
-----
10. Give Me Your Heart Tonight - Shakin' Stevens
(Exclusive Version by Nell) 3'30
11. Build - Housemartins
12. You Can't Get Out Of My Heart - Mike Francis
13. No One Can Love You More - Menudo
14. The Best Of Me - Olivia Newton-John & David Foster
15. More Than Words - Extreme (Extended Version by Nell) 6'16
16. My Love - Westlife (Extended Version by Nell) 5'32
17. Toy Soldiers - Martika (Original Backing Track)
18. Merci, Cherie - Paul Mauriat

Part 01


Part 02

Um comentário: